Terms and Conditions of Use
In these terms and conditions ‘St Oswald’s’ means St Oswald’s Hospice Limited and/or St Oswald’s Hospice Promotions Limited and/or any subsidiary thereof.
Access to and use of this website is provided by St Oswald’s subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use this website.
2. St Oswald’s may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by St Oswald’s. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of this website
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content on this website except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of St Oswald’s.
4. You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. This website content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to St Oswald’s is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. The use of this website and any information on this website (or any software at any other site) is entirely at the risk of the user. Under no circumstances will St Oswald’s be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss, expenses, damages or costs of any kind; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages or (h) loss of business; arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
This website may contain inaccurate information. St Oswald’s is under no responsibility to update or correct any such information or to even maintain this website. St Oswald’s reserves its right to change any information or any part of this website without notice.
7. St Oswald’s does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying St Oswald’s or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of St Oswald’s and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms or this website shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of St Oswald’s, or any other third party. Copyright on all of the images on this website are owned by St Oswald’s or by others and used under licence, in accordance with the terms of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988.
9. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on this website then the latter shall prevail.
11. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, the courts of which shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute.
Note: St Oswald’s Hospice Promotions Limited (CRN 3146260) is a wholly owned subsidiary, and trades on behalf, of St Oswald’s Hospice Limited (CRN 1166239). St Oswald’s Hospice Limited is a company limited by guarantee and a registered charity (registered no. 503386). The registered office of both companies is Regent Avenue, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 1EE.
St Oswald's Hospice is registered in England and St Oswald's Hospice Promotions Limited is registered in England and Wales.