Fundraise your way
We'll help you every step of the way
Our fab fundraising team are on hand to help from the get go - from helping to come up with ideas, to providing you with top fundraising tips, and even being there on the day.
Follow our steps below to get started:
STEP ONE - Choose your event
Get creative and let the ideas flow but remember to think about your audience - who you will be inviting, and who will be attending your event. Once you’ve established this, you can focus your ideas and plan something they will really enjoy and engage with. If you need some inspiration, we have an A-Z of fundraising ideas that could help.
Major considerations at this point are:
Venue: Where will you hold your event? When is it available? How much will it cost?
Time: How much time is involved in organising your event? Can you commit to this?
Cost: What costs are associated with organising your event?
STEP TWO - Once you have an idea, get in touch with us
How can we support your event?
We can offer you our:
- Host your own events pack
- A-Z of fundraising ideas
- Hints and tips
- Branded collection cans and buckets
- ‘We’re supporting St Oswald’s Hospice’ plastic banners
- Blue and Pink balloons
- St Oswald’s merchandise (seasonal options are available)
- Flyers and posters for our upcoming events
- Annual Raffle Tickets to sell (June – November only)
- Promotion of your event on our Twitter and LinkedIn, if desired
- Use of our St Oswald’s logo for your promotional materials and social media etc. Please send us anything you place our logo on so we can review this before you distribute
A member of our fundraising team can come along to the event to provide support and share their knowledge and expertise to make your event the best it possibly can be.
Contact our fundraising team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 246 9123.