Thank you to our brilliant business community
On behalf of all the staff, volunteers, patients and families at St Oswald’s Hospice, we would like to say a huge thank you to the wonderful businesses who haves supported us though the Covid-19 pandemic.
At a difficult time, you have come together to show the hospice such incredible support. Your kindness has given our whole team such a boost.
From cash donations to our Covid-19 response appeal, to gifts of vital PPE, hand sanitiser and toiletries for our patients to DIY equipment to complete work around the building, we have been overwhelmed by your generosity.
Here are just some of the fantastic businesses who have helped:
- Paint company AkzoNobel donated paint to help decorate some areas of the hospice that needed some TLC. As we have fewer people in the building at the moment, this was a perfect time to undertake the work needed.
- Staff from Newcastle-based engineering firm Arup made a donation to our appeal, from funds raised by their office tuck shop. The tuck shop volunteers chose St Oswald’s as the charity to benefit, raising a huge £1,000.
- We were delighted to receive a fantastic donation of £3,000 from P&G as part of their Charity of the Year partnership with the hospice. They boosted this further by donating a range of toiletries for our patients & cleaning products to be utilised by our Facilities and Housekeeping Teams
- Ubisoft sent us a much-needed donation of £3,168 towards our work – a huge thank you to them.
- North P&I kindly donated £1,000 towards our appeal and we can’t thank them enough.
Thanks also go out to the following companies for their support:
- Scott Mitchell & Associates Vets
- Northern Bear Plc
- Robson & Prescott Veterinary Practice
- Reid Family Dental Practice
- Ashburton Village Store
- North East Homeless
- Cardinal Hume Catholic School
- North East 3D Printing Ltd
- Northern Gas Networks
- In Dental Dental practice
- Northumbria Health Trust
- The North East Sewing for the Frontline
- Samantha Ruddle, Open Wings
- Stephanie Green, Pretty Little Squares
Once again, thank you so much for being there for us. Although this is an unusual time, it won’t last forever, so we are always excited to hear from you about how we could work together or to discuss an event or opportunity in the future. We might not be able to invite you in for a coffee or drop by your office for a chat, but we’ve can always catch up via telephone, email or even video call if you want to get together. We’d love to hear from you! Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org