Home > Contact us > How to get referred

How to get referred

Adult Referrals

We accept referrals from General Practitioners, Consultants, or other healthcare professionals in consultation with a patient’s Doctor.

Read more

Children Referrals

Referrals for residential short breaks are not made directly to us. There is an assessment and referral pathway that has been agreed with healthcare, social care and St Oswald’s in each area.

Read more