Lymphoedema Keyworker (RGN, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist) or Nurse Associate
- St Oswald's Hospice
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- £28,310 - £30,442 per annum full time (Lymphoedema Keyworker (RGN, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist) or £22,500 - £24,195 per annum full time (Nurse Associate)
- Job Type:
- 37.5 hours per week
- Closing Date
- 16/05/2021 23:59:59
- Lymphoedema Keyworker (RGN, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist) or Nurse Associate
St Oswald’s Lymphoedema Service provides high quality care for people with Lymphoedema, palliative care patients with oedema as a symptom of their advanced disease and children with Lymphoedema, who are referred to the Lymphoedema service at St Oswald’s Hospice.
We provide specialist assessment and management of Lymphoedema for people who live in Newcastle, North Tyneside, Northumberland, Gateshead and South Tyneside. Care is delivered across a range of settings at St Oswalds Hospice as well as community outreach clinics, hospital wards and patients homes.
We can offer you:
- Pleasant working environment within a multidisciplinary team.
- Good staffing levels.
- Membership of the NHS pension scheme transferable.
- 27 days annual holiday per annum plus 8 statutory days.
- Free car parking and excellent public transport links.
- Comprehensive induction program.
- Opportunity to develop knowledge and skills in Lymphoedema.
- Educational opportunities through our Learning and Development Department.
- Time to spend with Patients (our appointments are between 30-90mins).
- Continuity of care (we try to keep patients within the team and with a minimum number of practitioners).
- Support for personal and professional development (monthly 1-1’s, clinical supervision, team meetings, reflective practice/education on top of annual 2 days attendance on our clinical education days).
If you would like to download a detailed job description and person specification for the Lymphoedema Keyworker (RGN, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist) role, click here.
If you would like to download a detailed job description and person specification for the Nurse Associate role, click here.
This position will be subject to an Enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Please note: We may close this vacancy early if we receive a high volume of applications so please ensure you apply without delay if you wish to be considered.
To apply for this role fill out our online application form now.
Interview date: Tuesday 8th and Thursday 10th June 2021