Housekeeper (12 hours – Children and Young Adults)
- St Oswald's Hospice
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- £5,575 per annum actual salary
- Job Type:
- 12 hours per week working Saturday and Sunday 7am to 1.30pm mainly in our Children and Young Adults Service, but you may be required to work in all areas of the hospice at times.
- Closing Date
- 10/10/2021 23:59:59
- Housekeeper (12 hours – Children and Young Adults)
We are currently recruiting Housekeepers to work as part of the housekeeping team with St Oswald’s Hospice. You should enjoy working as part of a team, be flexible and adaptable and able to work on your own initiative. You will have up to one years previous experience working in a housekeeping role.
Key duties will be to:
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment for patients, visitors staff and volunteers in the Hospice
- Help to upkeep and maintain the fabric of the Hospice and to ensure high standards of cleanliness
- Work within St Oswalds Health and Safety regulations and policies
If after reading the job description you would like further information please contact Alison Henderson, Housekeeping Team Leader on firstname.lastname@example.org or ext 2175.
If you would like to download a detailed job description and person specification, please click here.
This position will be subject to an Enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Please note we reserve the right to close this vacancy at any time if we receive a high volume of applications.
Interview date: Monday 18th October 2021