Fundraising Co-ordinator (Fixed term contract)
- St Oswald's Hospice
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- £13,938 - £14,985 per annum actual salary - Two posts available
- Job Type:
- 30 hours per week - You may be required to work until 7pm on occasional evenings determined by the nature of the post. Some ad hoc weekend work may also be required.
- Closing Date
- 03/10/2021 23:59:59
- Fundraising Co-ordinator (Fixed term contract)
We have two roles available working in our Community and Business Partnerships teams
These roles are fixed term contracts to 30th April 2022
You will assist the Fundraising Department to maximise income by providing support to the fundraisers and fundraising managers on their key relationships, and events.
You will ensure all external and supporter events and campaigns are set up appropriately on the database and accurate recording of figures, information and communications are kept. The role will require some administering and processing of donations.
You will have:
- Four or more GCSE/O’level subjects at Grade C or above. This may include intermediate GNVQ or NVQ level 2 or BTEC First Diploma
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ relevant office administration experience
- Experience of working in a customer facing role
If after reading the job description you require further information please contact Richard Lowe, Community Fundraising Manager on 01912850063 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to download a detailed job description and person specification, please click here.
This position will be subject to an Enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Interview date: Week commencing 11th October 2021