Auxiliary Nurse - Nights - Adult Inpatient Unit
- St Oswald's Hospice
- Newcastle Upon Tyne
- £12,488 - £13,426 per annum actual salary (plus allowance for unsocial hours) - Two posts available
- Job Type:
- 53.75 hours per fortnight (10.75 hours x 5) 5 nights per fortnight - To be worked predominantly night duty with some rotation onto day shift
- Closing Date
- 28/09/2021 23:59:59
- Auxiliary Nurse - Nights - Adult Inpatient Unit
We are currently looking for two Auxiliary Nurses to work within our Adult Inpatient Unit caring for people with advanced progressive life limiting conditions. You must enjoy working as part of a busy team, have good communication skills and enjoy working with patients, families, staff and volunteers. The successful applicants must have a minimum of six months experience working in a care setting, N.V.Q level 2 and be prepared to work towards level 3.
We can offer you:
- Pleasant working environment within a skilled multidisciplinary team
- A great opportunity to develop Knowledge and skills in Specialist Palliative Care
- Membership of the NHS pension scheme transferable
- In-service training
- Free Parking
If you would like to download a detailed job description and person specification for this role please click here.
If after reading the job description you wish to discuss this post further please contact Anne Tuck, Matron on email@example.com or call 0191 285 0063 ext. 2003.
This post is subject to an Enhanced check by the Disclosure & Barring Service.
N.B. We may close this vacancy early if we receive a high volume of applications so please ensure you apply without delay if you wish to be considered.
Interview date: Thursday 7th October 2021