Palliative care advice line - Children & young adult service
Our Paediatric Palliative Care Advice Line offers advice to health care professionals working across the North East.
Children and young people with advanced, deteriorating or progressing conditions can often have troublesome symptoms or need end of life care.
The Paediatric Palliative Care Team includes:
- Dr Ellie Bond, Associate Specialist in Palliative Medicine at St Oswald’s
- Dr Philip Caisley, Staff Grade in Palliative Care at St Oswald’s
- Dr Yifan Liang, Consultant Paediatrician at James Cook University Hospital
- Dr Alison Guadagno, Consultant Paediatrician at Great North Children’s Hospital
- Sally Moody, Clinical Care Lead, St Oswald’s
Our Paediatric Palliative Care Advice line is available Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm on:
0191 246 9122
Your call will be answered by a member of St Oswald’s Children’s Service care team and they will be able to help and advise on practical issues, symptom management and help improve quality of life.
Whilst you may have to leave a message we do check the answerphone regularly and a member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.