Adopt St Oswald's and make us your chosen Charity.
By choosing St Oswald’s as your corporate partner you will:
• Involve staff, customers and suppliers in raising funds for local people.
• Work towards achieving your corporate social responsibility objectives.
• Raise your company profile and generate PR, increasing your brand awareness and potentially sales.
• Help to educate people about hospice care and the work we do.
• Enable St Oswald’s to continue delivering specialist care to the North East community.
Staff involvement in fundraising is a great motivator and helps to develop new skills. Event participation can encourage working together and create more dynamic teams within the workplace. By supporting St Oswald’s, your business could secure positive media and PR exposure which further enhances your own corporate image.
Whatever your company’s size and structure, we can work together to ensure you meet your fundraising potential. Our informative presentations to staff will help motivate their involvement and highlight the contribution they will make to the care of our patients. Also, remember that your donations are tax deductible!
How you can support us
• Select us as your Charity of the Year (COTY).
• Take part in St Oswald's own events including parachute jumps, swims, ‘Raffle a Day Off Work’, Great North Run, Midnight Walk.
• Payroll giving or a matched fundraising scheme.
• Organise your own activities such as corporate golf days (a great way to entertain clients, raise awareness and funds).
• Appear on our corporate offers page giving discounts to loyal supporters.
• Sponsorship of St Oswald’s events i.e. Midnight Walk, Strictly Come Dancing
• Join our 'Direct Difference' giving club
We have a dedicated team of Fundraisers who can provide lots of tips and ideas on a range of events. We can work with your organisation to plan and implement a successful adoption programme to meet your objectives and raise vital funds.
Click here to view testimonials from some of our current corporate supporters.
If you'd like more information please email email@example.com or call 0191 246 9123
Our current Charity Of the Year adoptions are:
HSBC North East Metro Radio Arena Newcastle Falcons
Heighley Gate Peter Barrett’s Cowell's Garden Centre
Leeds Building Society David Banks Solicitors GAP group
Newcastle Civic Centre The Brandling Arms GAME
Gamestation Autoglass TT Electronics
Dunelm Mill Eclipse Networks Dignity Funerals
Starbucks - Neville St and Grainger St The County Peter's Cathedral Bakers
Sainsbury's Gosforth Burnt Tree Vehicle Rental Aptus Shopfitting LTD
We can work with your organisation to plan and implement a successful Adoption programme to meet your objectives and raise vital funds for St Oswald’s. If you'd like more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 246 9123.