- give regularly
- online giving
- corporate partnerships
- st oswald's lottery
- in memory fundraising
- schools and younger supporters
- make a donation
- meet our fundraisers
- supporter blogs
- gift aid it
- light up a life 2013
- direct difference
- st oswald's gifts that give back
- annual raffle
- give a gift to help st oswald's this christmas
- great north run 2014
- red carpet ball
- new section
- festive feet day & share a card
- life list
How you can support us:
• Select us as your Charity of the Year (COTY).
• Take part in a St Oswald's event.
• Payroll giving or a matched fundraising scheme.
• Organise your own activities or events such as corporate golf days (a great way to entertain clients, raise awareness and funds).
• Appear on our supporter offers page giving discounts to loyal supporters.
• Sponsorship of St Oswald’s events i.e. Midnight Walk, Ball
• Join our 'Direct Difference' giving club
By choosing St Oswald’s as your corporate partner you will:
• Involve staff, customers and suppliers in raising funds for local people.
• Work towards achieving your corporate social responsibility objectives.
• Raise your company profile and generate PR, increasing your brand awareness and potentially sales.
• Help to educate people about hospice care and the work we do.
• Enable St Oswald’s to continue delivering specialist care to the North East community.
If you'd like more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 246 9123.